- Go to
- Enter a Post Title
- Enter your post content using Markdown
- Save your Post as "Draft" by clicking the 'Save Draft' button, or press Ctrl / CMD + S.
Publish a Post
Once you have written your Post.
- Click the arrow next to "Save Draft"
- Select "Publish Now"
This will set the save state to 'Publish Now' and the button will turn Red, once you press this button the Post will be published. To return the Post to a 'Draft' state;
- return to the 'Save Menu'.
- Select "Unpublish".
- Click the "Unpublish" button.
To change the "Slug" or "Publish date" of a post once published;
- Click the 'Settings' icon.
- Proceed to update the information as required (this will be saved automatically when you naviagte away).
Delete a Post
- Navigate to the 'Settings' icon in either the 'Content' page or 'Editor' page.
- Click "Delete".
- Accept the Modal